|Type of game:||Fighting game|
|Compatible controlers:||Keyboard, Gamepad|
The blind kombat is an audio fighting game inspiring himself from the popular fighting games like street fighter, king of fighters, fatal fury, mortal kombat.
The principle is that two characters (one from the left and the other from the right) try to hit their opponant in order to inflict maximum damages.
Each character can walk to the left or the right, jump to the left or to the right, and this way can change side with its opponant at a moment of the game.
Each character can stand up or duck down by pressing the down key.
To attack the opponant, the player can use the four following basic attacks:
- the small fist
- the big fist
- the small kick
- the big kick.
When the opponants are close enough, the use of the big fist or the big kick can make your character carry your enemy to throw him away.
In the same situation where he is near enough, when a character duck down and press the big kick, he tackle its opponant who falls down.
Also, by realising some keyboard combination, the player can trigger some special attack related to the character he currently controls. These special attacks will be describe further in this document for every characters.
Naturally, it is possible to block the attacks of the opponant by simply pressing the key to go back.
When you are at the left it's the left key, and when you are at the right, it's the right key.
Also note that you can block up by simply going back, or block down by ducking and going back. It is important because some attacks require to be blocked down to not affect your character. For example when an opponant duck and try to tackle you.
Each opponant has a life bar that decrease each time he receive a damage. When the bar is empty, its the KO and the round finish.
In a fighting encounter, two round victories are required against an opponant before going to the next encounter. So, each fighting encounter cannot excede five rounds. And each roundis no more than 120 seconds.
Explanation on some menu items
In the menu new party, you will find the following items:
- one player: to make you choosse a character and start a tournament against the computer in which you will encounter one by one each character presents in the game.
- two player: to play against a human opponant that will play on the second pad, or or the same keyboard.
- Demonstration: to be the spectator of a tournament where IA of verious characters will fight each other.
- learn keys: to enter in a mode in order to learn the keyboard placement for the two pads.
Key board disposition
When you want to play the blind kombat with the keyboard, you should understand that in the keyboard are represented two pads in fact.
The first pad is at the left of the keyboard, in the alpha-numerical pad. When the second pad is situated instead at the right of the keyboard, toward the numpad.
There is a special interface in which you can learn key disposition of your keyboard by entring in the main menu, the menu configuration, then the item 'Learn keyboard.
By default, the keyboard disposition recognized is the classical english qwerty.
If you want to change the disposition recognized, according to the real language of your own keyboard, you should go in main menu, menu configuration, menu 'Change the keyboard language'.
Nevertheless, when you ar on an english qwerty keyboard these are the keys for each players:
For the player 1 who start at the left side
- a = left arrow
- s = down arrow
- d = right arrow
- w = up arrow
- t = big fist
- y = big kick
- g = small fist
- h = small kick
For the player 2 who start at the right side
- left = left arrow
- down = down arrow
- right = right arrow
- up = up arrow
- numpad 4 = big fist
- numpad 5 = big kick
- numpad 1 = small fist
- numpad 2 = small kick
NB: you should keep in mind that the keys for each player respect the same arrangement, except that the player 1 is on the alpha-numerical keyboard, and the player 2 is most toward the numerical keyboard.
To play with a game pad
You can also play with game pad. In fact, it is recommanded because with keyboard, you still hear keys when they are pressed down, but not with the game pad.
Buttons a, b, X, Y represent fist and kick buttons.
Characters and their particularities
These are the character presents in the blind kombat game:
Sexe: male Height: 179 cm Weight: 80 Kg Speed: 37 Country: USA Style: ninjutsu
Particularity: Andy is quic, quite an attacker. Never leave him the chance to recover.
- the fire ball pronounced 'itchoken'. combination: down, foreward, fist.
- the lightening fist pronounced 'tainiki'. Combination: back, down, foreward, fist.
- the dragon punch pronounced 'shoyounada'. Combination: foreward, down, foreward, fist.
Sexe: female Height: 175 cm Weight: 65 Kg Speed: 40 Country: china Style: kung-fu
Particularity: Chun-li is quick; she jump alot.
- the fire ball pronounced 'adoken'. Combination: down, foreward, fist.
- the thousand feet She kick 10 times in less than one second. Combination: press any kick four times quickly.
- the shoplifter pronounced 'diditbadki'. She jump, and make the shoplifter with her feet, moving toward the opponent. Combination: down, back, kick.
Sexe: male Height: 179 cm Weight: 70 Kg Speed: 20 Country: India Style: Yoga
Particularity: Dhalsim is slow. In fact he is the slowest of the game. But in compensation his feet and kicks are longer. He have the hability to teleport himself afront or behind its opponant. His fire ball make its opponent fall.
- the teleportation making a sound of teleportation. Combination: press down three time quickly.
- the fire ball, pronounced 'yoga fire' Combination: down, foreward, fist.
- the big fire ball, pronounced 'yoga flame' Combination: back, down, foreward, big fist.
- the carry of dhalsim doesn't project it opponant, but hold him to give him several fists. Combination: the big fist when you are close enough of the opponent.
Sexe: male Height: 175 cm Weight: 76 Kg Speed: 35 Country: USA Style: karate shotokan
Particularity: Ken is brutal. Extremely dangerous when angry or when he is the last opponant. You should also fear his shoplifter attack which is very dangerous because it remove a lot of life.
- the fire ball, pronounced 'adoken'. Combination: down, foreward, fist.
- the dragon punch, pronounced 'shoryuken'. Combination: foreward, down, foreward, fist.
- the shoplifter pronounced 'patPatPatTunKen'. Combination: down, back, kick.
Sexe: male Height: 180 cm Weight: 82 Kg Speed: 35 Country: japan Style: karate
Particularity: Kyu is calm, intelligent and patient. He is able to chain its attacks and inflickt alot of damages.
- the fire ball, pronounced 'mohida'. Contrarily to other characters fire ball attack, his fire ball remain affront of him during 4 seconds before it disappear. Combination: down, foreward, fist.
- the dragon punch pronounced 'hoos'. Combination: foreward, down, foreward, fist.
- the sliding He quickly slide on the ground and tackle its opponent if this one doesn't protect his feet.
- the big kick toward the air, pronounced 'mpassilia'.
Sexe: female Height: 168 cm Weight: 64 Kg Speed: 40 Country: china Style: ninjutsu
Particularity: She is the girl friend of Andy Bogard. Very quick May can revers any situation if you don't focus enough.
- the fire ball, pronounced 'adoken'. Combination: down, foreward, fist.
- the dragon punch Combination: foreward, down, foreward, fist.
Sexe: male Height: 180 cm Weight: 82 Kg Speed: 36 Country: USA Style: karate
Particularity: Terry use to be considered has the best fighter in the world. He is the brother of Andy Bogard. He easily carry its opponents.
- the fire ball, pronounced 'awowi'. Combination: down, foreward, fist.
- the run away fist
- the dragon punch pronounced 'awor gueydar' Combination: foreward, down, foreward, fist.
Sexe: male Height: 182 cm Weight: 85 Kg Speed: 37 Country: japan Style: karate and instinct
Particularity: Yagami is imprevisible, extremely dangerous because its fighting style is out of conventions. He easily carry its opponents.
- the fire ball, pronounced 'wossoo'. Combination: down, foreward,fist.
- the dragon punch, pronounced 'woos'. Combination: foreward, down, foreward, fist.