|Type of game:||Word game|
|Compatible controlers:||Keyboard, Tactyle, Gamepad|
The dictation is a game where the player should write without errors some words or short expressions. Each of those words to find will be read in a sentence in order to help the player to recognize their context.
The player have to find a sery of 25 words with 5 maximum errors to end the game.
For each word or expression to write, a sentence is read to the player in order for him to understand its context.
That means grammatical liaisons and plurals have to be respected.
In order to propose its letters, the player can either use the keyboard of his computer, or the alphabetical board appearing in the game.
Note that there is no matter to considere accent, simple alphabetical letters will be accepted in words to write.
- Alphabetical keys of the keyboard to type letters;
- Dash to write the dash character;
- Back space to remove the last written letter;
- arrow keys to move between letters of the alphabetical board;
- Space bar to write the currently selected letter;
- Enter to submit the written word;
- shift to listen the player's status and the current exercize;
- F10 to make appear the menu of the game;
- Finger exploration to move between alphabetical letters in the board;
- Double tap to validate the selected letter.
Not that in the last line of the board are present buttons for:
- clear the last written letter: the button back space;
- Validate the written word: the button OK.