|Type of game:||Puzzle game, Board game|
|Compatible controlers:||Keyboard, Tactyle, Gamepad|
The puzzle game is a game to put figures in order.
It is an attempt to adapt to blind people the puzzle game of sighted people in which they have to put in order parts of an image.
At the beginning of the party, the player is on a board with 4 columns and 4 lines.
In this board are randomly placed numbers from 1 to 14.
In the board are also two empty cells that the player will use to displace verious numbers.
So, the player will be allowed to displace a number only if it is near by an empty cell.
When the player want to displace a number, he select it and make Ctrl plus Shift plus the arrow key in the direction where is an empty cell. Or he just have to press enter.
And so on until finally all the number are correctely alined from 1 to 14.
When it is the case, the player win the party.
- Arrow keys: to move and select cells of the board.
- Enter: to displace a number in an empty cell near by
- Ctrl+Shift+Arrow key: to displace a number toward a direction*
- F10: to make apeare the menu of the game
Tactyle commands on a mobile device
- Scroll the screen with your finger: to explore and select figures on the screen. Tuch the screen two times: to displace the selected figure toward an empty cell near by*