|Type of game:||Card game|
|Compatible controlers:||Keyboard, Tactyle, Gamepad|
The thousand miles is a card game simulating a car race.
It is played by two players. Each players have to move its car on the screen, until it reach exactly 1000 miles.
Cards will then either represent movements, attacks, defenses, or immunities.
Cards of movement are:
- Green light (to turn on once car);
- 25 miles;
- 50 miles;
- 100 miles;
- 200 miles;
Cards for attack ares
- Red light (to stop once adversary);
- Fuel failure;
- Speed limitation (the adversary cannot play anymore card with distance more than 75 miles);
Cards for defense are:
- Green light (to counter a red light);
- spare wheel (to counter a puncture);
- Fuel (to counter a fuel failure);
- End of speed limitation (to counter a speed limitation);
- Reparation accident (to Repare your car after an accident);
Cards for immunity.
They are special cards making that you cannot be attacked anymore with a corresponding attack card.
- Immunity red light;
- Immunity puncture;
- Immunity fuel failure;
- Immunity speed limitation;
- Immunity accident;
When the game begins each player receive six cards, and each have to play at his turn.
When it is his turn, a player pick up first a card from the bank, and then is forced to play one of cards he get in his hand on the central stake. If he doesn't find a card he could play within those in hand, he have to chose one he have to throw before passing his turn.
The game ends when one of both player succeed to move its car until it reaches the exact distance of 1000 miles.
Some more rules:
- You can move your car only after the play of a green light card.
- You cannot move anymore if you have been tuched by an attack card;
- You cannot play an immunity if you have been tuched by an attack card, but the one that will allow you to counter attack the attack in question;
Use left or right arrow to move between the cards of your hand.
Use enter key to play the selected card.
Make space bar to pickup a card from the bank.
Make c or shift to have the status of each player.
F10: to make apeare the menu of the game
Finger scroll left or right: to move between the cards of your hand.
Tuch the screen two times: to play the selected card.